Customer Relationship Manager
Do you want to work in an exciting up and coming company? Do you possess Customer Service Skills but don't want to work in a large Scale Call Center? First Mile has a great opportunity for you in their Customer Service Department.
First Mile Customer Account Managers will work with Sales Agents, Customers, Carriers, Partners,and Consignees with a respectful and pleasant manner
The position of Customer Relationship Manager insures outstanding customer experience through interactions with our customers each day to help them better use our services. Each of our CRM’s interacts with our customers each day as they run activity reports and follow up on active shipments to ensure high levels of service performance. The CRM works in conjunction with FM Sales and Customer Support Leadership to help get keep and grow our business for FirstMile and its divisions. The hours are generally 8:30am to 5:30pm keep in mind that the hours may vary based on the needs of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps understand and meet the needs of new and existing customers throughout the US.
- Run daily reporting and analyze the trends to understand when customer volumes are being impacted
- Work in conjunction with sales and management to help insure that we retain and grow our volumes with customers
- Helps to create, set up, schedule pick-ups for new and existing customers and solve problems related to these
- Speaks with customers daily to insure their experience with FirstMile is meeting or exceeding expectations
- Understands the needs of the customer and helps to develop and grow our business relationship with each of our customers.
- Develops customer service, sales and negotiating skills to get, keep and grow business.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The CRM must be able to lift minimum of less than one pound to a maximum of 50 pounds, and able to perform repetitive standing, sitting, stooping, walking, stretching, and use full range of body motions.
The CRM must be fluent in English (written and verbal) in order to perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position successfully.
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus, high school diploma or equivalent is a requirement.
- Previous customer service experience is a plus.
- Excellent computer and data entry skills required.
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Sales Force automation systems experience a plus.
- Motivation for Customer Service
- Ability to ask good questions and listen well
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Logistics
- High Energy Level
- Meeting Exceeding Goals